2023 Transportation Conference
About the Conference
THE 45TH ANNUAL KBT TRANSPORTATION CONFERENCE IS NOW COMPLETE. THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING SPEAKERS, GUESTS, AND ATTENDEES.
SAVE THE DATE FOR NEXT YEAR-
JANUARY 17-29, 2024 AT THE GALT HOUSE IN LOUISVILLE.
Each year KBT hosts Kentucky’s premier transportation networking and educational event. On January 11-13, 2023, business leaders, government agencies, local, state and national government officials, and economic development advocates, among many other areas of expertise will converge and explore transportation industry issues.
Attendees and speakers will span all modes of transportation – air, highways, local streets and roads, rail, public transit, and waterways – to discuss investment in infrastructure, innovation, and technology in our dynamic economic times. We will focus on the important role a safe, efficient, multimodal transportation network plays in growing our economy and enhancing quality of life.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- How are other states finding funds to build roads? We learn more about Oklahoma’s successes.
- Sustainable energy sources across all modes- SAF, Hydrogen, Electric- what does it all mean for KY?
- How will EV Chargers meet the market? Learn more about the procurement process.
- Complete Streets are coming to Kentucky! You will hear from the experts!
- 2023 General Assembly Elected leadership
- Industry leaders from KYTC and AASHTO
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Industry professionals from across all modes: air, highways, local streets and roads, rail, public transit, waterways, and safety
- Government agencies including elected officials and staff
- Associations and Economic Developers
- Meet new friends and visit with old ones
- Small group discussions and large social events
- Share your ideas and concerns with peers
- Learn beyond your field of interest
Conference Lodging and Parking
When: January 11-13, 2023
Where: Omni Hotel and Resort- Louisville, KY
THE CONFERENCE SPECIAL ROOM RATE HAS NOW EXPIRED. ROOMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT REGULAR PRICE.
AT THE OMNI (VALET ONLY)
Reserve a Room
2023 SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
All modes are represented by leaders from both the private and public sector including Highway Contractors, Engineering Consultants, Suppliers, Riverports Authorities, Short Line & Commercial Rail, Biking & Pedestrian Advocates, Public Transit, Commercial & General Aviation
- Governor Andy Beshear
- Secretary Gray
- Senator Jimmy Higdon
- Senator Jason Howell
- Representative Ken Upchurch
- Representative John Blanton
- Oklahoma Highways Contractors Association
- KYTC department heads and cabinet leaders
- UK Transportation Center & UK Center of Applied Energy Research
- KY Energy and Environment Cabinet
- KY Department of Aviation
- IIJA funding across modes
- EV: Funding, Deployment, Procurement Process, NEVI 23-24
- Riverports, Rail and Economic Development
- Legislative Session 2023 Preview
- Sustainable Fuels across modes